Timberland Pro Euro Hiker Brown Oiled
- Impact and compression resistant toe cap
- Penetration resistant to 1100 Newtons for flexible underfoot protection
- Heel energy absorption 20 Joules High heat resistance to 300 degrees
- Slip resistance SRB - Resistance against slipping on smooth steel surfaces covered with water and cleaning products
- Rugged oiled leather for comfort and durability
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Moisture Management Lining Molded EVA midsole
- Padded top collar for comfort.
The Timberland PRO Euro Hiker features a timeless silhouette that speaks to Timberlands heritage, but is now built with a wider sole platform and a lower center of gravity, providing stability and increased traction on surfaces.